Annual General Meeting Manchester and District Referees Society Ltd.
Papers have been distributed to all members via WTR:
1. To note the attendance and apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the AGM for Season 2019/20 held on Zoom on Tuesday 23rd March 2021
3. Any matters arising from those minutes.
4. Proposed Amendment to the date of the AGM to be incorporated in the Articles and rules of the Society
5. To receive and if approved, accept the Report of the Honorary Secretary on the work of the Society during the Season 20/21 (Appendix A)
6. To receive and if approved, accept the Report of the Honorary Treasurer for the Season 20/21 (Copies of the Accounts will be available at the Meeting)
7. The President.
8. The Society Chairman.
9. To determine the level of Subscriptions for the season 2021/22. (Appendix B)
The Society Executive proposes that the subscriptions for Clubs are invoiced on (1st November 2021) and at a discount of 50% if paid by (31st December 2021). Reason: In recognition of the adverse impacts on Clubs’ finances of the COVID-19 pandemic and to enable Clubs to establish for which teams they wish to subscribe.
10. To elect the Directors of the Society, namely the President; the Vice-President; the Chairman; the Vice-Chairman; the Honorary Secretary; the Treasurer; and the Honorary Solicitor. (The nominees are listed in Appendix C to the AGM Calling Notice on the Society’s website.)
11. To elect Officers of the Society for Season 2021/22, namely Chairman of Appointments; the Chairman of the Grading Committee; the Chairman of the Training & Development Committee; the Information & Communications Co-Ordinator; and the Referee Representative. (The nominees are listed in Appendix C to the AGM Calling Notice on the Society’s website. The Referee Representative is to be elected by Referee members.)
12. Election of Honorary Members. (Appendix D)
13. Any other business applicable to the AGM
Manchester & District Rugby Union Referees’ Society Limited.
Registered in England and Wales no 11952818. Registered Office: Church Mews, Churchill Way, Macclesfield SK11 6AY