Society Kit Season 2019 – 2020
- Download 19
- File Size 12.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date October 2, 2019
- Last Updated May 22, 2020
Society Kit Season 2019 - 2020
Society Kit season 2019 - 2020
The Society Executive has agreed the following :-
Existing active, ‘paid-up’ and graded Referees will be entitled to:
- The current season's shirt (should have been collected from pre-season meetings at Sedgley Park & Preston Grasshoppers), and
- A digital voucher to be used to purchase kit items from the Halbro shop.
Those who were unable to collect their shirt at the pre-season meeting will be able to obtain it via the Halbro shop but they will be responsible for their own postage costs.
Existing active and ‘paid-up’ Match Observers will be entitled to:
- A digital voucher (equivalent in value to the Referee entitlement) to be used to purchase kit items from Halbro shop.
New Referee Members will be entitled to the following:
- Upon Grading – the current season's shirt and an initial digital voucher
- After completion of 10 games post-grading – a second, alternative shirt (likely from undistributed previous seasons' stocks) and a second (lower value) digital voucher
Members must apply by email to Andy Thompson for their vouchers when they have achieved valid status.
Members should also note that subscriptions are DUE BY 31 JULY,AT THE LATEST in every year – those who pay late must expect delays in the response to their voucher request.
The Halbro MDRURS shop is now in place on their website -https://www.halbro.com/manchester-refs-society. Where the value of purchases made exceed that of the relevant voucher, the difference must be paid by the Referee or Match Observer, together with the postage cost.
In addition, Andy Thompson and Alan Woods will always have a supply of whistles, flags, ties, blazer badges and scorecard wallets at the Society meetings they attend. These items are to be paid for on the evening.