Halbro Colts League – Matchday Regulations Update
For clarification……. Read More
Reg 8. Shortage of Players…
- The Colts League has adopted the RFU‘s Game-On principles.
- The priority is that Lads Play Rugby…
- Teams should make all attempts to ensure fixtures go ahead in spite of a shortage of Players.
- It is preferable that Teams help each other out by lending players to make a game of it.
- Games may be played with a minimum of 10 players per Team.
- Playing Time can be reduced by up to 15 minutes per half (resulting in 40 minutes total playing time), by mutual agreement.
- The Colts League Plus One Regulation is no longer in operation.
- Player Numbers should be equal at all times, other than when the Referee has issued a Card.
- Should a game not proceed through a Team having fewer than 10 players the game & points will be forfeit.
- Teams should have a copy of these Match Day Regulations to hand at all times to enable them to clarify issues with the Referee.
- The Referee should be briefed prior to the start of the game.